Part of me wants to bang my head against a wall repeatedly. And another part of me knows that I can help.
Adam stopping by again…
I have a love/hate relationship with them.
Some of the questions…Geez.
I get people are new to business, but if they spent 3.7 seconds, they could find the answer to most of their questions much faster by searching in the group, Google and/or YouTube.
I’m not kidding when I say Googling is a high income skill.
Sadly, a lot of people forget the website even exists!
I was in a FB group today, and a question was asked.
This question has been asked 4,271 times already (I’m probably low balling).
So, I gave them my very direct advice when it comes to marketing on social media…
What does NOT matter:
- What platform is “best”
- What funnel builder you use
- What time you post on social media
- What email service provider you use
- What type of account you choose on Tik Tok
Here is what DOES matter:
- Who is the specific person you’re helping?
- What problems do they have?
- What are they currently fed up with?
- What have they tried in the past that hasn’t worked?
- How is your solution going to help them?
- How is your solution different than what’s already available (different > better)?
Master that second list, and the tools, time or platform does not matter one bit.
Message > Everything else.
Some don’t appreciate the direct feedback.
I don’t like wasting time (yours or mine).
It’s more “tough love” than me being an asshole.
This was a guy I coached who appreciated it;
If you’re looking for someone who’ll blow sunshine up your ass, I ain’t gonna be of much help.
However, if you want someone who’s going to hold you accountable, give you “tough love” AND encourage you, book a time to call at the link below.
I’m looking to work with two more people one-on-one.
In your corner,